CS1 - Squonk Unregulated 18650
- Low resistance PCB mounted MOSFET
- 8ml soft silicone bottle
- Single 18650 battery power source (not included)
- Recommended coil resistance of .2 ohm
- Capacitive safety - The sensor relies on the electrical properties of the human body to detect when the button is being touched and/or pressed
- Colored LED battery indicator - Four color states to quickly and easily determine remaining charge of the batteries
- Alumide body and anodized aluminum doors for optimal wear protection.
- Three position master switch - With a flick of a switch, you can bypass the capacitive function or turn the mod off completely
- Silicon wires - All wires in the CS1 are silicon-sheathed and meant for high current applications. These wires are super flexible, strong, and are rated for temperatures up to 200°C
- Mitec switch - Flat, durable, stainless steel anti-vandalism button with IP54 protection classification and rated for 100,000 on/off cycles
Our devices are for advanced users only. Use only high drain, healthy batteries and safe resistance coils. Never install batteries with damaged or missing wraps.